Escape Recruitment are looking for Grounds Maintenance Operatives for our client based in Dumfries.
You will be working as part of a team and be expected to complete a wide variety of maintenance tasks, including:
• Grass cutting
• Hedge trimming
• Flower beds maintenance
• Ensuring that the various clients sites are kept clean and tidy and free of litter
• Full UK Driving Licence essential
• Driver with Minimum BE entitlement preferred (trailer licence)
• Experience in grounds maintenance activities preferred but not essential.
• PA1 and PA6 would be advantageous but is not essential as training will be provided.
• You need to pass a PVG / Security check
Full PPE and uniform provided.
**Guaranteed minimum of 40 – 44 hours per week with a possible permanent role offered at the end of the season**
Rate of pay between £8.21 - £9.00 per hour. Weekly pay. OT paid at time and a half.
Please apply for this role by sending your CV to [email protected]