Imagine a business that offers six different shift options to suit you, in a factory that smells of freshly baked biscuits every day. Imagine not having to make a packed lunch every morning because the onsite canteen offers subsidised meals. Imagine buying discounted biscuits from the onsite shop to give to your friends and family (or keep for yourself) that you helped produce.
Well, this is exactly what Be Personnel is offering at our client's site in Sighthill, Edinburgh.
Our client, home of the Jammie Dodger, Maryland cookies and Wagon Wheels (and many more) currently has vacancies for Baking Operatives to join their team on night shifts.
As a Baking Operative you will be responsible for:
• Picking biscuits from the lines into skillets
• Feeding these filled skillets into cartons
• Packing biscuits
• Supporting the production of seasonal tinned products (including Christmas Shortbread)
• General packing duties
Successful candidates will benefit from:
• Subsidised canteen meals (*Day and Back Shifts only)
• Discounted biscuits from the onsite shop
• Weekly pay
• Enhanced holidays after 12 weeks
• Refer a Friend Scheme offering £50 love to shop vouchers for any referrals after 12 weeks
• Full PPE provided for free
• Working for a company that believes in the power of being able to ‘Be Yourself’
• Weekends off – Unless you would like option overtime paid at 1.25x rate of pay over 40 hours.
• Free on-street parking and good bus/ train and tram links
The ideal candidate will have:
• A certain level of fitness given the nature of the role
• A desire to work in a fast-paced business on a time schedule
• A strong attention to detail to maintain the standards we expect from the products
• Previous experience is desirable, a will to work hard is essential.
Shifts and Pay Rates (Monday-Friday):
Night Shift - 22:00-06:00 - £10.86
Apply today and one of our multilingual recruitment professionals will be in touch!