We urgently require experienced knife handlers for one of our clients based in Bridge of Allan.
These temporary on going positions with a view to becoming permanent positions for the right Candidates Skills Required:
• Confident in preparation and cutting of meat (lamb)
• Experienced of boning legs, shoulders, bellies, and loins for further cutting, processing and packaging to a high standard
• Have strong knife skills and be confident in their ability to Bone, Cut and Portion Control
• Be comfortable using state of the art powered equipment as well as butchers tools to portion & prepare meat.
• Ensure meat is being prepared to the correct specifications as set out by shift manager. • Be responsible for maintenance of clean equipment and work area.
• Adhere to ALL quality, health & safety guidelines as per site regulations.
The successful candidates:
• Experience of working within a high-volume food processing environment is advantageous but not essential
• Be able to organise and prioritise work under pressure
• Be able to work on owninitiative as well as part of a team
Every candidate will be required to undertake manual block test prior to commencement of assignment. A good proficiency of the English language, both verbal and written is required. Immediate starts available for successful candidates. Own transport is essential due to working hours and location.
Working hours Monday to Friday 3pm - 12.30am (petrol expenses will be covered).
If you are interested please send your CV or call Kasia on 0141 248 4711.
Job Type: Temporary
Salary: £9.50 /hour