Do góry

Szukamy wolontariusza do prowadzenia grupy dla mam

Temat zamknięty
CentrumFENIKS
21.07.2014, 15:14

Masz doświadczenie w pracy z mamami i malymi dziecmi? Chciałbyć/-łabyś podwyższyć swoje kwalifikacje? Poszukujemy wolontariusza/-ki do prowadzenia grupy dla mam z dziećmi w wieku 0-2. Projekt został zapoczątkowany w ramach grantu z Leith Neighbourhood Partnership i cieszyl sie bardzo dużym powodzeniem wśród młodych mam. Chcielibyśmy go kontynuować i potrzebujemy do pomocy wolontariusza. Szczegółowe informacje poniżej:

‘New Mums Get Together’ Volunteer Group Facilitator

We are looking for an experienced volunteer to take over and develop our support group (New Mums Get Together) for new mothers of children 0-2 years old. The project was started in May 2014, thanks to a grant received from the Leith Neighbourhood Partnership.

Responsibilities:
- Plan, organize and run 2hrs support group sessions
- Actively look for new opportunities to make the meetings more varied and enjoyable
- Establish contacts with appropriate organizations / venues
- Keep records of attendance
- Promote the group activities to the general public
- Buy refreshments, provide Feniks with a record of expenses
- Report to the Senior Therapist on the monthly basis

Requirements:
- Experience in group work (can be in an informal setting)
- Organizational skills
- Open, cheerful, engaging, inclusive
- Appropriate qualifications / experience related to supporting mums with young children
- A knowledge of child development would be an asset
- Fluent Polish and English

Time Commitment:
2.5 hours weekly or fortnightly (to be discussed with the volunteer) plus organisational tasks (promotion, answering enquiries, buying refreshments, contacting other organisations, participate in staff meetings, etc.).

Once we set up your placement you will be expected to volunteer on a regular basis for at least six months, as consistency is very important to the success of our programs. We rely on volunteers who have a good attendance record and are reliable.
You will be asked to get an Enhanced PVG Check before you can begin a volunteer position.
This post can be a job share.

Training:
One-to-one informal training will be provided.

To apply for this position, send a short CV with a paragraph explaining why you would like this position to: [email protected] till 31.07.2014. Interviews will be held on 8 August. If you have any questions related to this position, call Kiro on 0790 0474 001 for an informal discussion.

Maly_John
Maly_John 340
#121.07.2014, 16:39

kolejny polak w szkocji
Cyt. "Projekt został zapoczątkowany w ramach grantu z Leith Neighbourhood Partnership"
Grant do kapsy a szukamy idioty - wolontariusza, jasne >jak jest gupi to se kupi<
a my na wczasy na Hawaje!!!

• Strona

Katalog firm