Emito.net - UK's Polish Community Online
Emito.net key facts:
- Emito.net is targeted at over 1 million Polish nationals living in the UK;
- Emito.net is visited by over 770,000 users every month;
- Emito.net users generate over 5,5 million page views every month;
- Emito.net forum represents the largest Polish discussion board in the UK;
- Emito.net Classifieds board counts over 5,000 active classifieds including 500 added and updated every day.
Emito.net is an information and social networking platform aimed at 1 million Polish nationals living in the United Kingdom and those who are still in Poland considering visiting this country as tourists or coming to live and work here.
The website provides concise information in the user’s native language in the form of daily news (both from the UK and Poland), articles and compact guides regarding all aspects of living and working in the United Kingdom.
Emito.net provides a collection of tools for users to interact with one another, so they can build networks among friends and others with shared interests through services like: discussion forums, groups, classifieds board, profiles and others.
The website provides database of job opportunities, accommodation offers and other forms of information supporting new entrants and individuals who wish to develop, expand and acclimatise to their lives in the UK.
About the company
Emito.net is operated by Efero LLP founded in 2004 by Albert Fret and Karol Chojnowski. The website has evolved from a very successful website targeting Polish community in Scotland - Szkocja.net. Now Emito.net is the fastest evolving and one the leading Polish community websites in the UK.
With 7 years of experience on the market, Efero LLP has provided a number of high profile clients with advertising campaigns targeted at the Polish community in the UK as well as the consultancy services focused on this niche market.